Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to get this ball rolling

This is the first installment of many, I hope. I have been wondering what to write about on this for awhile. I believe the problem with that way to look at this is that I don't really think of 1 thing for too long until it's time to move on for me.

I have begun to start this class for my bachelors degree online and the textbook is more like a self help book on how to learn better. It's called "Learn More Now". I've been through a chapter so far and it seems to be neat. 1 thing it talked about is starting a journal and keeping it going with whatever is on my mind. That's why I have started this blog. I will be writing in a journal style pad of paper and also on here. It seems that when u write things down daily, it will help u to keep on track for things and to also help connect dots to be more efficient on getting things done. For those reasons plus the sake of getting the most out of this class, I will oblige and thus keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment